Low cost rotary torque transducer : CAP-2300
The contactless rotary torque transducer CAP-2300 allows torque measurement within a narrow volume at 10.000rpm.
This sensor is designed for economical technical solution. Its lenght and diameter allows an easy integration in most of engineering cases.
Signals outputs available for the transducer : 0-10V, 4-20mA, CAB Bus, or USB. With the USB mode and a patch software you can directly display the measured datas on your PC screen.
- Economical rotary torque transducer version
- Range measurement : 1 N.m to 100 N.m
- High level output signal : 0-10V, 4-20mA, CAN Bus, USB
- Accuracy: < 0.5%.
- Supply voltage : 5,0 to 28,0 Vdc
- Revolution speed : 10.000rpm and 5.000rpm for squared shaft end
- Option: square mechanical connexion