Miniature Force sensor : CFTC-040
The CFTC-040 force sensor has been developed to fulfill requirement of measurement of very low force, this sensor starts at 0,1daN.
The mechanical definition with 2 threads allows easy integration and efficient link with screw or swivel .
Due to a simple design and good mechanical design, this sensor is naturally designed for mechanical or physician laboratories for investigation on benches with very low load and very high compacity.
- Miniature load cell based on strain gauges equipment for force measurement in tension-compression.
- Force range : +/-0,1 daN to+/-5,0 daN
- Sensivity from 1.25 to 2.0 mV/V according to scale output.
- Standard accuracy 0.5%
- Material : stainless steel or aluminum for the load cell / polymer and aluminum screen protection.
- Protection index :IP50
- Option: high level output amplifier-conditionner miniature in a small waterproof enclosure : 0+/-10V, 2,5+/-2,5V, 5.00V+/-5V, 12mA+/-8mA