Tensiometer for running line : TEN-XP-988
The tensiometer TEN-XP-988 was developped with a force transducer on-board to fulfill requirement in force measurement and monitoring on running line cable and rope .
In some specific cases we can analyse and measure tensions in metallic rods. The running cable diameter is in the range of 5 to 20 mm.
The system can be equipped with control load monitoring system to send and memorize alerts on events.
- Tensiometer for force measurement on running line .
- Force range in cable: 0.5KN to 20KN ... we design for higher capacity
- Cable diameter : from 5 mm to 20 mm
- Sensivity : 1,50 mV/V
- Standard accuracy : 3.00%
- Material : stainless steel for the body and force transducer.
- Protection index :IP66
- Option: high level output amplifier-conditionner embedded on the tensiometer : 0+/-10V, 2,5+/-2,5V, 5.00V+/-5V, 12mA+/-8mA